Contact this business
10% off any accommodation (camping or cabins)
– Available in Low & Off peak
– Excludes High Peak (Christmas school holidays, Labour Day long weekend, Easter long weekend)
– Must be booked directly by calling 08 975585 540 or emailing email@example.com
– Must quote ‘Holiday Advantage’ at time of booking to redeem the discount
– At time of check-in, please present your Holiday Advantage App for offer redemption
Offering a unique environment for your family holiday.
Where else could you stay and enjoy such a varied scope of activities including safe swimming, diving on wrecks and caves off shore, snorkelling, beach fishing, boating, surfing, beach combing and more, all within strolling distance of this family friendly park? Hamelin Bay is a place where holiday memories are made, where kids can roam and explore to their heart’s delight, whether summer or winter you can catch the night’s dinner from the ocean. You can sit around a camp fire in the evening in winter and spend the days relaxing within this extraordinary environment.
Hamelin Bay is located in the beautiful National Park that hugs the incredibly picturesque coastline from Cape Naturaliste to Cape Leeuwin. Approximately 15kms north of Augusta and 30kms south of Margaret River, the park is established on a wide sweeping section of a beautiful bay where ships were once harboured in the timber milling days.
Hamelin Bay Holiday Park offers on-site accommodation in a variety of cottages and cabins including ocean view cottages, beach cottages, park cabins with ensuites and standard park cabins to suit all budgets. Over 100 powered and unpowered camping sites, including several caravan sites, are also available.